script type='text/javascript' src='http://track2.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006083115370773'>

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Boomers look at books as "golden years" approach

This week, Margo, an Everett Public Library staff member in Everett, Washington writes "Getting a glimpse of what’s coming as we age". In her list of helpful book titles she includes Thomas Moore's new book, Ageless Soul: The Lifelong Journey toward Meaning and Joy featured in the accompanying photograph.

Margo concludes, "Life is a series of seasons from youth to old age, how we weather those seasons is largely up to us. As I look forward to my golden years I’m grateful for my health and the many resources available at the library to help me through them. I realize golden may look bronze or silver, but that’s OK!"